1. GET FASTER and PR in all distances!
- 5k: 22:59
- 10k: 46:52
- Half marathon: 1:50:49
- Marathon: 4:21:50
2. Stay consistent with a training plan.
- I usually don't stick to a training plan and just go by feel. It's bit me in the butt more times than I would like to admit. So I'm gonna let Hal Higdon's training plans do its thing and get me some new PR's!
3. Do my first half Ironman!
- Woah! What? SWIM! BIKE! RUN! Yes, I've been wanting to do a half Ironman and this is my year to do it!
4. Get my weight in check!
- I weighed myself at the end of 2013 and I was busting out at 232 lbs! Sure people love to tell me that it's muscle weight..... F THAT!! I'm going to get to 200 or below and stay there for good!
5. HAVE FUN!
- Well none of this will be possible if I don't enjoy doing it. So I hope to be a little more active in my social networks and enjoy working out as much as possible!
What are your goals in 2014? Comment below to let me know, I'd really be interested to find out.