Another is that all Armpockets have different sized strap lengths (small, medium, large) that you can choose when ordering. I've tried other arm bands for my phone and the arm strap was always way too tight for my arm.
- Fits devices and cases up to 6 inches (15 cm) including the Samsung Galaxy® Note 2 and other large devices
- Ergonomic design and memory foam padding resist slipping
- Protects sensitive electronic devices from moisture damage
- Our largest armband with maximum storage and three interior compartments
- Comfortable, vented arm strap for extended wear
- Full-screen access and large, touch-sensitive window for Smartphone access
- Eco-friendly materials and design
Overall I'd say this is a high quality comfortable running arm band that fits my arm and my phone great. I really do like the added features they have in terms of the extra pockets and the memory foam. Definitely a good purchase if you are looking for a good running arm band for your phone. The armpocket i-35 retails for $39.95.
GIVEAWAY TIME: The people at Armpocket have offered to do a giveaway for my readers and all you have to do is enter through the rafflecopter below and you can win any style and color of their cool running armbands. THIS GIVEAWAY IS ALSO BEING HELD ON www.gtstrutters.com
Make sure to follow the instructions for leaving comments, liking pages, following, retweeting, etc as I'll be checking that you do so. You can earn up to 12 entries by doing each of the following options. The giveaway ends on Nov 8, 2013 at 12 am est. This giveaway is for residents of the continental US residents only.